It is HOT HOT HOT and don’t we know it. Keep cool whilst working out Based on member recommendations I promised to share this fab…
And welcome to the home of FitER, we are a family health company with a passion and drive to bring good health and a feeling of wellness to all that we meet.
FitER is a company based on strong core values of Fun, inclusivity, a sense of togetherness, where both men and women are empowered in their health and wellbeing and relationships are at the centre of our work but also your lives!
So from Suzanne and Chris, the founders of the FitER movement we invite you to take a look and explore the world of FitER!
Did you know there is a FitER Health Club for Women based in Plympton, Devon?
Did you know that FitER offers a Weight loss and Fitness programme that can be completed online or with us here at the health club?
Did you know that at FitER we also offer holistic services such as Nutritional therapy and a range of clean, natural supplements to support your health?
Who is FitER for?
It’s for you!
True we have a ladies health club and membership is exclusive for women but we also work with the MS society, local cancer patients, arthritis patients, sufferers of fibromyalgia and many other health conditions who are men and women!
Men and Women who:
- Don’t have time to hit the gym and need an online solution
- Who need help to create a healthier eating routine for the family
- Who are looking for a personal weight loss coach because nothing seems to work
- Who have become injured or have a medical condition and want a 1-1 approach to recovery
- Suffer with aches and pains or injuries and require injury massage therapy
- Who want a kick start to their health and fitness with early morning workouts and eating plans to get them back into shape and on the road to better health.
- Are looking for somewhere welcoming, friendly and fun to workout with other women
- Feel that they can’t exercise because of their current fitness, health or weight and need a more specialist approach
- Want to do fun and friendly fitness classes
- Who maybe have a bad back, sore knees, bad neck or other physical reason that has stopped you before and now you want to take control and improve your health
- Who want to lose weight and need regular support along the way
- Who are looking to meet new friends and join a community of truly amazing women
- Like to have balance, enjoy a cuppa and a chat, who want to be more social, who want to belong.
So take a look around Fit-ER.com and peek at the services we offer, read some of our articles or try
some of our recipes.
If you would like to get in touch with us, ask us a health question (we answer these on our facebook page) or anything else please do get in touch on the form below!