Burning calories with home fitness or gym exercise, let us take a look at the benefits of both! Many people have barriers and worries when you mention the words ‘gym membership’ or ‘fitness class!’ I get ‘gym anxiety’ and feel too intimidated to workout in front of others… I have to look…
What does health mean to you?
At FitER we know that life can be so busy, so hectic and so distracting that days, weeks, months or even years can go by before you have really thought about your own mental, physical or nutritional wellbeing. Time goes by so quickly and soon enough you maybe haven’t given you body, your fitness, your mind rest, exercise, your nourishment the attention it deserves!
How often do you spend time ON yourself?
We are the FitER coaches and our PASSION, our GOALS and our DRIVE is to empower more and more people to feel better, to live a healthier, fuller and more amazing life.
To inspire, to educate and to provide a FUN, SUPPORTIVE and FRIENDLY community that people can enjoy being fitter, stronger, better nourished, healthier, happier, calmer, more confidence and just fab about themselves!
We want to give you the tools, the community and the space to spend time ON your health, because you matter! Your results count! Your wellbeing is important! And you deserve to give your body, your mind and your soul a little TLC!
So what do our Coaches do?
- We operate FitER Women’s Health Club in Plympton
- Deliver over 30 Ladies fitness classes in Plympton.
- Provide 1-1 weight loss, life and Nutritional coaching/therapy
- Online coaching courses in nutrition, habit change, fitness, weight loss and more
- Rehabilitation specialists for injury, sports and trauma
- Posture Specialists
- Yoga and Pilates therapy and classes
- Meditation and Mindfulness classes and courses
- Golf, Running, cycling, mountain biking and SUP performance online coaching!
- Provide our very own UK produced, high quality Superfood based SUPPLEMENTS range to support your wellbeing.
- Coming soon… Retreats!
CHECK OUT THE TABS at the top of our page to find more about the services we offer.
Browse our blog or get in touch.
If you would like to get in touch with us please FILL in the form below!