When it comes to Pizza my kids love it and this recipe is no exception!
Eggy Pizza came about because the children wanted a Pizza, it was one of those days where the fridge was looking a little bare so the imagination needed to get creative.
What you need:
- 2-3 eggs per person
- Grated cheese
- Tomato puree 1 tbsp
What you do:
- Beat the eggs in a bowl
- In a separate bowl add the tomato puree and 1 tbsp of water, mix
- Heat a pan with a little olive oil and pour the eggs into the pan
- Once the base of the eggs starts to set pour over the tomato paste and sprinkle over the grated cheese
- Transfer the pan under the grill o into the oven to finish
- Its ready when the cheese bubbles
- Add your favourite pizza toppings just before you pop it under the grill!