Chocolate that is good for you?! Really!
Well hell yes!
We have created this super simple and uber easy chocolate truffle recipe to calm your need for chocolate and keep you on track with your healthy living choices!
Take a look at the video and you will not believe how easy it is!
The step by steps
In a bowl add:
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 3-4 tsp peanut butter
- 1- 2 tsp coconut syrup/ maple syrup/ fruit syrup
That’s the wet ingredients.
Now add in the dry stuff!
- Mill 3 tbsp of cacao nibs or used cacao powder about 3 tablespoons
- Mill a handful of brazil nuts or your other favourite nut like macademia, almond or even hazelnut and add a tablespoon of the milled nuts to the bowl
- Add in 1-2 tsp of inulin powder (this will help to make you feel full) or if you don’t have inulin arrowroot works too
- Add in 2 tsp of carob powder
Now mix mix mix
You will want to continue to add enough dry ingredients such as inulin, carob or cacao until a ball foams in your bowl.
Roll into balls and coat in the remaining milled nuts and some carob powder or if you fancy desiccated coconut.
Refrigerate for about 30 minutes
These delicious balls are part of the FitERin6 Healthy Living programme and make a fantastic afternoon snack to curb the post afternoon slump, keep your energy levels stable, help to stabalise your mood and make you feel full. One or two of these with some fresh blueberries will work a treat!