Welcome to FitER Health Club
A ladies only health club in Plympton
About our Ladies only gym in Plympton
With a great selection of fun and achievable fitness classes there is something for everyone. From weight training to a gentle stretch, from cardio kickers to chair based workouts!
Our functional fitness facilities come complete with regular personal training programme for everyone so no matter what your goals or the things that may have stopped you before we have something for everyone. Our coaches are available to all our members as experts in exercise physiology to assist with injuries or conditions that may affect your ability to exercise.
Plus for those who require a more gentle or an assisted approach to physical activity we have fully motor assisted circuits designed to improve mobility and physical movement for anyone who might find more conventional methods difficult.
Women’s Only Gym
Our club is also available to local community groups to hire with one of our coaches. We currently have members of the MS Society enjoying private Pilates sessions and a session using the motorised circuits too.
What makes FitER Health Club different to the rest?
Sure we will induct you into the club and there is kit and classes for you to use. That’s what most places offer of course but we also include just a few extras to your membership at no extra cost that would add up to hundreds and hundreds of £ if you used a traditional gym!
- Get weighed weekly for FREE! But it is more than just the scales! We provide you regular full body composition analysis to measure weight, body fat, muscle mass, hydration, bone density, metabolic age and even levels of visceral fat to really monitor your health progress. If you want this weekly, monthly or annually we will work to your needs. (RRP £5/week)\
It’s more than about weight loss, it’s about building confidence
- Nutritional support – our nutrition advice is focused on creating habits for the whole family and addressing real food issues. We will guide you in your habits and advise you where you need it. Again if you want this monthly with an action plan you got it! (RRP from £25-£45)
It’s more than being on a diet, it’s about being happy with your lifestyle
- Regular personal training programmes – we truly believe you should have a programme review regularly to ensure that you are training for your goals be they weight loss, strength, mobility or simply to feel better, sleep better or manage your stress. And we don’t charge you extra for it! (RRP £25)
- Complementary PT session –sometimes we know you would benefit from a boost, someone to push you beyond your comfort zone and challenge you so we offer the regular opportunity to book for mini PT Session (RRP £15)
It’s more than exercise, it’s about celebrating what your body can do
- Habit change coaching – combining action planning and regular reviews we dig deep to assist you in creating healthy habits for you and the whole family. Supported by content that lands right in your inbox, our regular website based support and access to our coaches when you need it, making long term changes is achievable at FitER (RRP from £25)
- Regular health workshops from working out with Fibromyalgia, How to Juice, Managing lower back pain and eating well as an example out What’s On is always packed with events to boost your wellness (RRP £18)
- Social events – coffee mornings, charity classes, evening meals, bingo, quiz nights, paper nights, movie and popcorn nights, wellbeing walks and more!
It’s more than a gym, it’s a community where you belong
- Free tea and coffee – take a seat, snuggle under a blanket and just chill and chat!
- Free access to expert coaches for all your needs – If you need advice we are here for you!
- Rehabilitation and injury recovery coaching – This is a big one! If you get injured, have a medical condition or operation for instance you can access our coaches to guide you and support you back to health. We work alongside Cardiac rehab programme, phyiotherapy and mental health (RRP from £35)
- Back care coaching – Postural analysis, guided exercises and a regular back care workout we know how to care for your back! Take a look at our guide on managing back care. (RRP £17)
- Your own class bookings app – you have your own APP to book and manage your class bookings and more! Take a look at our how to guide for download and use.
- Regular recipes, health tips and advice take a look on our website plus you will benefit from a monthly BUM KICK email to get you into gear.
It’s more than being fit, it’s about boosting happiness and self-esteem
- Fitness classes You have unlimited access to classes, our coaches will support and guide you to choose the right ones for your goals if you need or just come along because they make you feel good. Small class size for quality coaching and motivation.
- Technique coaching, if you struggle with a movement, exercise or need work on flexibility to allow range of motion our coaches will work with you to get you there, this might be providing alternative, stretch programmes or 1-1 coaching sessions so that when you exercise you get the most of what you do. (RRP £15-£35).
- Free guest passes for your friends
Save hundreds on a personalised approach to your health, wellbeing and fitness with a FitER Health Club membership. Our monthly memberships start at £29.99 – £36 per month, when you consider what you get for that you are getting a serious bargain!
Want to see a little more? Click here to take a look at our latest FitERin30 fitness class programme called Beat the Winter Blues, this 30 minute workout combines high rep resistance machines with high intensity functional training to create the perfect environment to release those feel good endorphins and create a fantastic FAT BURN!
Already a member? Click HERE to access helpful members advice, tips and guidance.