Welcome to our Women’s Health Club Page!
- up to a 35% lower risk of coronary heart disease and stroke
- up to a 50% lower risk of type 2 diabetes
- up to a 50% lower risk of colon cancer
- up to a 20% lower risk of breast cancer
- a 30% lower risk of early death
- up to an 83% lower risk of osteoarthritis
- up to a 68% lower risk of hip fracture
- a 30% lower risk of falls (among older adults)
- up to a 30% lower risk of depression
- up to a 30% lower risk of dementia
- Not to mention it can be great fun too!
- You can meet some pretty amazing women
- And when women support women…..AMAZING things happen!
So what makes FitER Women’s Health Club unique?
Well the women to start with! It is true, we have to have some of the most amazing, inspiring and down right motivating women going. The friendliness in the club is heart warming truly and we really strive to create a positive, welcoming atmosphere where everyone will know your name, where you will feel included, you will be invited to social events, stay for coffee, enjoy our charity cake mornings (what’s life without a little cake hey!).
It’s all the little things that make the difference from our staff welcoming you by name and introducing you to existing members, breaking the ice as it were, to the facebook group where members get to know each other, talk and even meet up. The social events, the charity events and the classes too!
We have an olnline booking service for our Fitness classes which you can access Right here, or you can download our app called GLOFOX and search for our club name: FitER.
You simply need to register or sign in (if you have downloaded the 3 day guest pass we will add you to the GLOFOX system and email you a password.
So what is available at FitER Health Club?
Personally I’d recommend you get yourself a Free guest pass by clicking here and have a chat with one of our team who will LISTEN to you and give you the advice and recommendations that are just right!
- Fitness classes
- Personalise coaching programmes
- Back care clinics
- Nutritional Therapy
- Personal Training
- Sports Massage Therapy
- Regular body composition analysis and progress tracking
- Nutritional support
- Habit change action plans
- Gentle motorised circuits
- Functional training facilities
- Trainers and coaches who care
- Technique coaching so you do it right!
- Social events
- Seminars and education events
- Free resources and information
It’s BINGO Night on 4th May (May the force be with you!) to raise money for these worthy charities. Come along from 7pm (yes you are very welcome to bring some nibbles and drinkies) plus some change for bingo, raffle and even some buying with our craft and homemade table of all sorts of goodies.
ALL WELCOME so bring your friends.
This event is being organised by our lovely members Carol T, Chrisi R and Mel.
Monday – Thursday
9am- 1pm and 4pm- 8pm
9am- 1pm and 4pm- 7pm
8am – 12pm
NOTE: there are fitness classes and programmes at 6am and 6.35am Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.
Closed bank holidays.
Policy documents – for fun bed time reading when your eyes just don’t want to close.