FitER Women’s Health Club
Welcome to our Women’s Health Club Page!
- up to a 35% lower risk of coronary heart disease and stroke
- up to a 50% lower risk of type 2 diabetes
- less stress
- up to a 20% lower risk of breast cancer
- a 30% lower risk of early death
- up to an 83% lower risk of osteoarthritis
- more resilience
- up to a 68% lower risk of hip fracture
- a 30% lower risk of falls (among older adults)
- up to a 50% lower risk of colon cancer
- better immune functions
- up to a 30% lower risk of depression
- up to a 30% lower risk of dementia
- Not to mention it can be great fun too!
- You can meet some pretty amazing women
- And when women support women…..AMAZING things happen!
And as for age! That is just a number!
So what makes FitER Women’s Health Club unique?
Well the women to start with! It is true, we have to have some of the most amazing, inspiring and down right motivating women going. The friendliness in the club is heart warming truly and we really strive to create a positive, welcoming atmosphere where everyone will know your name, where you will feel included, you will be invited to social events, stay for coffee, enjoy our charity cake mornings (what’s life without a little cake hey!).
It’s all the little things that make the difference from our staff welcoming you by name and introducing you to existing members, breaking the ice as it were, to the facebook group where members get to know each other, talk and even meet up. The social events, the charity events and the classes too!
You simply need to register or sign in (if you have downloaded the 3 day guest pass we will add you to the GLOFOX system and email you a password.
So what is available at FitER Health Club?
Personally I’d recommend you get yourself a Free guest pass by clicking here and have a chat with one of our team who will LISTEN to you and give you the advice and recommendations that are just right!
- Fitness classes
- PersonaliseD coaching programmes
- Back care
- Nutritional Therapy
- Personal Training
- Sports Massage Therapy
- Regular body composition analysis and progress tracking
- Nutritional support
- Habit change action plans
- Gentle motorised circuits
- Functional training facilities
- Trainers and coaches who care
- Technique coaching so you do it right!
- Social events
- Seminars and education events
- Free resources and information
We are a friendly bunch at FitER and so we have the FitER Girls Facebook group for all our members to stay up to date with club goings on, share their experience, have some fun and connect with each other!
Where are we?
FitER Health Club is located at Lister Close Business Park, Plympton, PL7 4BA
Contact us at customerservice@Fit-ER.com
- Monday 9am- 1pm and 4pm- 8pm
- Tuesday 8am- 1pm; 4pm- 8pm
- Wednesday 9am – 1pm; 4pm -8pm
- Thursday 8am – 1pm ; 4pm-8pm
- Friday 8am- 1pm; 4.30-5.30pm
- Saturday 8am – 10am
NOTE: there are fitness classes and programmes outside of our opening hours. Check the current timetable for up to date information on classes.
Closed bank holidays and during Christmas.
Policy documents – for fun bedtime reading when your eyes just don’t want to close.