FitER Women’s Health Club
FitER has a Women’s Health Club and Gym in Plympton!
At FitER we love to connect face to face with people and so have created the FitER Women’s Health Club which is located in Plympton, UK.
Over the last few years we have developed a range of services that people can enjoy from PAYG Fitness classes, unlimited memberships, personal training, pilates and yoga therapy, nutritional therapy, massage therapy and more!
We have created a community of amazing women and we INVITE you to join us too!
Check out this reasons to give yourself just 30 minutes 3-4 time a week of exercise!
It’s medically proven that people who do regular physical activity have:
- up to a 35% lower risk of coronary heart disease and stroke
- up to a 50% lower risk of type 2 diabetes
- less stress and stress related illness
- less time off work
- up to a 20% lower risk of breast cancer
- a 30% lower risk of early death
- up to an 83% lower risk of osteoarthritis
- more resilience at home, at work in life
- up to a 68% lower risk of hip fracture
- a 30% lower risk of falls (among older adults)
- up to a 50% lower risk of colon cancer
- better immune functions
- up to a 30% lower risk of depression
- up to a 30% lower risk of dementia
- Not to mention it can be great fun too!
- You can meet some pretty amazing women, it is enjoyable and a great way to make new friends
- And when women support women…..AMAZING things happen!
Normal opening hours
Monday 9am -1pm ; 4pm -8pm
Tuesday 8am – 1pm ; 4pm-8pm
Wednesday 9am -1pm ; 4pm-8pm
Thursday 8am – 1pm; 4pm – 8pm
Friday 8am – 1pm ; 4pm -8am
LAST ENTRY is 30 minutes before Closing.
The club closes 1pm-4pm Daily for staff training & cleaning. We are also closed on bank holidays and reduced opening hours during Christmas and easter for deep cleaning and maintenance.
NOTE: there are fitness classes and programmes outside of our opening hours. Check the current timetable for up to date information on classes.
Policy documents – for fun bedtime reading when your eyes just don’t want to close.